Upward® is a first-class sports experience that emphasizes healthy competition, sportsmanship, skills building and fun versus a “win-at-all-costs” mentality. We would love to have you on our team!
This is an opportunity for your child to learn the game of soccer in a fun atmosphere where sportsmanship is valued. When the next session is announced, you'll be able to register your child online.
- Season: The season runs from late-August through mid-October, and generally consists of one practice each week, and one game each week on Saturdays. An end-of-season celebration concludes the season in mid-October.
- Coaching: Head coaches, assistant coaches and referees are needed. Click here for an application that will be sent to Kerry Zimmer, assistant director of Crosswalk.
- Celebration: The end-of-season celebration takes place on the Christ Church Field for the Upward® Soccer celebration. This is a great opportunity to thank God, celebrate the achievements of players, coaches and all the volunteers who make Upward® possible.
Basketball & Cheerleading
Basketball and cheerleading are for kindergarten through sixth grade students. Registration for the 2017-18 season begins on October 23, 2017, and closes on December 1, 2017. Please be advised that teams and age groups fill quickly. It is our intention to place every child, but if a division reaches capacity, a child will have to be placed on a waiting list. Click here to register your child online.
- Coaching: Head coaches, assistant coaches and referees are needed. Click here for an application that will be submitted to Kerry Zimmer, assistant Crosswalk director.
- Evaluations: First through sixth graders are evaluated to help distribute players equally. Everyone makes a team. Kindergartners do not attend evaluation.
- Game Information: Games are played on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. You will have one game each week.
- Celebration: An end-of-season celebration is planned for Christ Church Field. This is a great opportunity to thank God, celebrate the achievements of players, coaches and all the volunteers who make Upward® possible.
- Complete information including costs and schedules: Please click here.
If you have questions, comments, or need additional information, please click here to contact Kerry Zimmer, assistant Crosswalk director.
For more info about Upward®, visit their site.