Being involved in a small group is one of the best ways to grow in your relationship with God and with other people! All of our small groups are great places to connect with other believers for friendship, support, prayer, Bible study, and discussion. We have men's, women's, couples', and mixed groups of all ages. Some groups meet weekly, others meet every other week. Some meet at the church, while others meet in homes.
Please look over the various groups and meeting times below. Then, click here and complete the form to let us know what interests you.
Groups for Men
- Tuesdays, 8am, ages 60+, led by Dick Longstreth
- Wednesdays, 7am, all ages, led by Carr Moody
- Fridays, 7am, ages 45-55, led by Carl Sallade
Groups for Women
- Tuesdays, 8:30am, ages 25-45, led by Laura Dusek
- Wednesdays, 12noon, ages 40+, led by Cynthia Metzger Phipps
- Wednesdays, 9:30am, ages 35+
- Wednesdays, 1:30pm, ages 55+, led by Darlene McDowell
- Wednesdays, 6pm, ages 40+, led by Jennifer Asewicz
- Saturdays, 4pm, all ages, led by Pat Burton
- Sundays, 8:15am, ages 40+, led by Carolyn Oberlander
Groups for Men & Women
- Tuesdays, 7pm, all ages, led by Gary Porter
- Tuesdays, 7pm, all ages, led by Pat and Mark Burton
- Wednesdays, 7am, 50-60, led by Steve Jacob
- Fridays, 7pm, ages 50+, led by Clark and Sue Cogswell
- Saturdays, 7pm, ages 40+, led by Pete Audet
If you have any questions, please contact Maureen Kaelbel at 954.771.7300 x242 or click here to request information.